Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a fun color challenge this week!
And…did you see? The Merry Moose stamp set and punch is back for this holiday season! I know a lot of you missed out on getting the punch last year when it sold out SO early! I’m glad they brought it back…love how easy it is to make more masculine type cards with it! This one has almost a “cabin in the woods” feel to it. Maybe because of the Buffalo Plaid background looks like a flannel shirt?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Mossy Meadow was added across the front towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp with Misty Moonlight Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Layering Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Merry Moose in Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The moose from Merry Moose was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with Cinnamon Cider Blends and Light Soft Suede for the antlers. He was punched with the Moose Punch and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Rhinestones from Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Pretty much an easy card to replicate or mass produce for Christmas cards! Make it a little simpler by stamping the moose with Memento Black Ink on Cinnamon Cider cardstock and only coloring the antlers for a little contrast! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many wonderful ideas!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!