Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a fun color challenge this week!
And…did you see? The Merry Moose stamp set and punch is back for this holiday season! I know a lot of you missed out on getting the punch last year when it sold out SO early! I’m glad they brought it back…love how easy it is to make more masculine type cards with it! This one has almost a “cabin in the woods” feel to it. Maybe because of the Buffalo Plaid background looks like a flannel shirt?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Mossy Meadow was added across the front towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp with Misty Moonlight Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Layering Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Merry Moose in Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The moose from Merry Moose was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with Cinnamon Cider Blends and Light Soft Suede for the antlers. He was punched with the Moose Punch and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Rhinestones from Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Pretty much an easy card to replicate or mass produce for Christmas cards! Make it a little simpler by stamping the moose with Memento Black Ink on Cinnamon Cider cardstock and only coloring the antlers for a little contrast! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many wonderful ideas!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR