Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a fun color challenge this week!
And…did you see? The Merry Moose stamp set and punch is back for this holiday season! I know a lot of you missed out on getting the punch last year when it sold out SO early! I’m glad they brought it back…love how easy it is to make more masculine type cards with it! This one has almost a “cabin in the woods” feel to it. Maybe because of the Buffalo Plaid background looks like a flannel shirt?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Mossy Meadow was added across the front towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp with Misty Moonlight Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Layering Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Merry Moose in Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The moose from Merry Moose was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with Cinnamon Cider Blends and Light Soft Suede for the antlers. He was punched with the Moose Punch and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Rhinestones from Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Pretty much an easy card to replicate or mass produce for Christmas cards! Make it a little simpler by stamping the moose with Memento Black Ink on Cinnamon Cider cardstock and only coloring the antlers for a little contrast! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many wonderful ideas!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!