Happy Thursday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…a fun color challenge this week!
And…did you see? The Merry Moose stamp set and punch is back for this holiday season! I know a lot of you missed out on getting the punch last year when it sold out SO early! I’m glad they brought it back…love how easy it is to make more masculine type cards with it! This one has almost a “cabin in the woods” feel to it. Maybe because of the Buffalo Plaid background looks like a flannel shirt?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Mossy Meadow was added across the front towards the bottom.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock was stamped with the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp with Misty Moonlight Ink. It was added to the front.
- The Layering Circle was cut from Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Merry Moose in Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The moose from Merry Moose was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored with Cinnamon Cider Blends and Light Soft Suede for the antlers. He was punched with the Moose Punch and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Navy Rhinestones from Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background.
Pretty much an easy card to replicate or mass produce for Christmas cards! Make it a little simpler by stamping the moose with Memento Black Ink on Cinnamon Cider cardstock and only coloring the antlers for a little contrast! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! So many wonderful ideas!
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON'S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We've also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM