Hello! It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun color challenge for you this week!
SWEET ICE CREAM
Ice cream comes in ALL different colors in my world! So I used the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and punch on today’s card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of striped Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper is added on top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White.
- The 3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Daffodil Delight placed on top.
- Next some White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot on the left side. The Basic White layer was then added to the base card.
- A scallop rectangle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ice cream cone was stamped off Blackberry Bliss Ink and the criss-cross with full strength ink on Basic White cardstock. One scoop of stamped off Daffodil Delight Ink and one scoop of Bermuda Bay Ink is stamped on Basic White. The sprinkles were stamped on the Bermuda Bay scoop with Blackberry Bliss Ink. All were punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, then added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- You’re So Cool greeting from Sweet Ice Cream was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock, then end cut at an angle, added to the front under the cone with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some yellow Sprinkles were added to the top scoop.
Isn’t that fun? What flavors do you think the ice cream could be? I’m saying Lemon and Blue Moon (blue raspberry). Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6