Hello! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone in the United States!!! I hope you are meeting with friends and family and eating until you are stuffed!
It’s also Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This color combination is in the Blackberry Beauty Designer Paper. I must admit that it was one that I never would have put together on my own!
I decided to use my Harvest Meadow stamps again. I put them away while working with fall leaves and Christmas, but I do love this image!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cinnamon Cider cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Blackberry Beauty DSP is added on top with a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of coordination DSP over it.
- The Basic White cardstock was stamped with the flower image from Nature’s Harvest in Memento Black Ink and then colored with Rich Razzleberry and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends.
- It was cut with the largest Stitched Labels Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Cinnamon Cider and cut with the long label in the Harvest Dies. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a trio of copper Brushed Metallic Dots were added to the background.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the flower petals!
Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!