I recently held a Christmas Tag Class. I had started to go in this direction using Color Me Christmas…but then completely changed my mind. However, I had already made up these quick little tags so I thought I'd show you.
These were REALLY fast and easy to make. In fact, I need some Santa tags this year, so think I'll make up more of those!
- I used the Chalk Talk Framelits and cut the large sized bases in Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.
- I cut a 1" strip of Season of Style to fit the larger background in various patterns and adhered towards the bottom of the tag.
- Next I cut the smaller Framelit shape for each one from Whisper White and stamped the images on them with Black Stazon.
- I used the Stampin' Write Markers and AquaPainter to watercolor the images, then punched a 1/8" hole in the top of the Whisper White.
- I adhered to the front of the base with Stampin' Dimensionals and added White Bakers Twine for a hanger!
We actually did use this darling Santa case in class to hold the tags the attendees made! The idea from a larger case I saw online. I used the half sized Wood Mount Cases for mine and scaled down the size! I just measured the outside of the case and cut the Real Red cardstock to fit.
- The 1 1/4 x 5" Whisper White strip was embossed with the Beautiful Baroque folder.
- I added a 1 1/4 strip of Basic Black across the front.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 1 1/2" piece of Silver Glimmer Paper, then a 1 x 1" square of Basic Black was adhered over the Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Finally, I added Rhinestones for the buckle holes!
Super cute and my class LOVED them!