Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration are some YUMMY Easter cookies! Aren’t these cute?
And…of course, Stampin’ Up!’s Welcome Easter stamp set was just PERFECT to use on my card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White and scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pleased as Punch Designer Paper (I love that stripe!)
- A 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of green print from Pleased as Punch DSP was added to the bottom of a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White, then cut with the largest scallop rectangle in Stitched So Sweetly Dies (LOVE them, too!)
- Have a Happy Easter from Welcome Easter was stamped with Memento Black Ink on top of the rectangle.
- The bunny, lamb and chick were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Light & Dark Pineapple Punch, Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the flowers were punched with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Small Bloom Punch and added to the corner.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added to the flowers and background.
Don’t you LOVE their little expressions? And this set is SO much more than Easter…could be used for almost any occasion! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH