Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Ohhh, we have a spooky inspiration pillow for you this week!
Hallows Night Magic
I love the simple, muted color scheme of this people and tried to recreate it with my card using Hallows Night Magic Bundle.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3 x 5-1/4 piece of In Colors Misty Moonlight Designer Paper was add on the left side.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Black Glitter Paper was added on top.
- The large label in the Halloween Magic Dies is cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, then embossed with the Cobwebs Embossing Folder. Some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was folded in half behind it. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Trick or Treat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and added to the top of the label.
- The moon is punched with the 2″ Circle Punch from Whisper White cardstock, then lightly sponged with Soft Sea Foam ink to give it a spooky feel. It is popped up on the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bat from Hallows Night Magic is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Halloween Magic Dies. It is popped up on the moon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Iridescent Pearls were placed above the greeting.
This card really sparkles and shimmers with the glitter paper, the metallic mesh and the pearls! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV