Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. How about a fun decorated lantern for your inspiration this week?
LIGHTING THE WAY
I must admit that I ordered this set JUST for the lantern! Of course, the rest of the images and dies are cute, too…but the lantern just caught my eye first!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Regency Park DSP is added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite cardstock.
- Some Black/White Gingham Ribbon is wrapped around and tied in a bow on the front.
- The greeting from Lighting the Way is stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lantern was cut with the Lighting the Way Dies.
- Before adhering the lantern, the light was stamped with Melody Mango Ink in the background of the Gray Granite layer.
- The lantern was placed on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The daisy was cut from Mango Melody cardstock, the leaf clusters from Old Olive cardstock, and the center with Basic White cardstock using the Around the Bend Dies. They were added to the top of the lantern with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The two bees were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White, the ends colored with the Mango Melody Marker., and cut with the Lighting the Way Dies. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Iridescent Rhinestones were used for the center of the flower and two in the background.
Inks: Memento Black, Mango Melody, Mango Melody Marker
Accessories: Lighting the Way Dies, Around the Bend Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!