Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! March’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
This FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Thoughtful Blooms, will be going away SOON! It is one of the options you get for FREE with a $50 purchase! The coordinating punch is also available with a $100 purchase! Combined, they are SOOOO sweet!
It’s SPRING and our weather in Ohio is finally warming up! A few little crocuses have popped their heads up through the ground, so I was inspired by their bright colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with another FREE SAB product, the Stone Embossing Folder.
- The Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a bow, then added to the base card.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Flowering Foils Designer Paper (yep…another FREE selection!) was colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends, then added to a 2 x 5-1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- The flowers from Thoughtful Blooms stamp set were stamped with Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape Inks on scrap Whisper White, then punched with the Small Bloom Punch and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center are some Nobel Peacock small Rhinestone jewels.
- Thank You from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1″ Circle Punch, then layered on the 1-1/8 Scallop Circle Punch punched from Gorgeous Grape cardstock, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Another Nobel Peacock Rhinestone was added on top.
Well, I didn’t start out thinking that I’d use all these FREE Sale-A-Bration products on one card, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for every $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!