Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! March’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
This FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Thoughtful Blooms, will be going away SOON! It is one of the options you get for FREE with a $50 purchase! The coordinating punch is also available with a $100 purchase! Combined, they are SOOOO sweet!
It’s SPRING and our weather in Ohio is finally warming up! A few little crocuses have popped their heads up through the ground, so I was inspired by their bright colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Daffodil Delight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with another FREE SAB product, the Stone Embossing Folder.
- The Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and tied in a bow, then added to the base card.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Flowering Foils Designer Paper (yep…another FREE selection!) was colored with Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Blends, then added to a 2 x 5-1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- The flowers from Thoughtful Blooms stamp set were stamped with Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape Inks on scrap Whisper White, then punched with the Small Bloom Punch and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center are some Nobel Peacock small Rhinestone jewels.
- Thank You from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the 1″ Circle Punch, then layered on the 1-1/8 Scallop Circle Punch punched from Gorgeous Grape cardstock, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Another Nobel Peacock Rhinestone was added on top.
Well, I didn’t start out thinking that I’d use all these FREE Sale-A-Bration products on one card, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for every $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR