MERRIEST MOMENTS BUNDLE
Hello December! Wow! Countdown to Christmas has begun in my house! Today I’m doing a little watercoloring on some Shimmer White cardstock to get that mottled look on my Merriest Moments card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- I used Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers to color a sheet of Acetate by scribbling the colors randomly. I spritzed it with water, then placed the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Shimmer White cardstock on top to absorb the color and water. Let dry.
- The Merriest Frame Detail Die was used to cut the details on the watercolor piece, then it was placed in the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and embossed. It was adhered to the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the stitched rectangle in the Merriest Frames Die Set. It was added to the center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greenery from the Merriest Moments Stamp Set was stamped three time with Granny Apple Green Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies.
- The berries were stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Dies. All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Blue Gilded Gems were added to the leaves for a little bling.
Love the non-traditional colors for Christmas, don’t you? The Embossing Folder, Die and details in this Merriest Moments bundle are wonderful and easy to use!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!