Gosh! It is almost the end of January! WOOHOO! One month closer to spring! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. Our last week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ACHIEVEMENT”! Don’t we all love that feeling of achievement? Nothing quite like it! And, when we are recognized for that achievement, it is even better!
I love the stamp set and punch in the Sale-a-Bration that are available for FREE with purchase! Best time of the year! I’ve used both the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch on today’s “Acheivement” card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper is cut with a flag end and placed on top.
- The Scallop Rectangle of Pineapple Punch cardstock is cut with Stitched So Sweetly die and added on top.
- The Thoughtful Blooms flower was stamped three times with Pineapple Punch Ink and the centers with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. The leaves were stamped three times with Granny Apple Green and hand-cut. All were added to the front of the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- CongratYOUlations from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, cut the flag end and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Bermuda Bay Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: CJUJJ3B6
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!
Lovely design! So cool that they featured this on the SU website.