Gosh! It is almost the end of January! WOOHOO! One month closer to spring! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. Our last week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ACHIEVEMENT”! Don’t we all love that feeling of achievement? Nothing quite like it! And, when we are recognized for that achievement, it is even better!
I love the stamp set and punch in the Sale-a-Bration that are available for FREE with purchase! Best time of the year! I’ve used both the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch on today’s “Acheivement” card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper is cut with a flag end and placed on top.
- The Scallop Rectangle of Pineapple Punch cardstock is cut with Stitched So Sweetly die and added on top.
- The Thoughtful Blooms flower was stamped three times with Pineapple Punch Ink and the centers with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. The leaves were stamped three times with Granny Apple Green and hand-cut. All were added to the front of the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- CongratYOUlations from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, cut the flag end and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Bermuda Bay Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X