Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is our “Cards that Move”. Everyone seems to like interactive cards, I know my grandkids do! This week you’ll get some inspiration from our Design Team with cards that move. For my card, I used two sets that will be retiring, Coffee Café and Lemon Zest. There really are nothing like them in the new catalog, so make sure to order them NOW before they are gone!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was added on top.
- A 3-1/2 x 4 panel of Best Route Designer Paper was added to the Whisper White layer, with a 2 x 4 piece of Mango Melody cardstock on the top of it.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added on top.
- The glass, straw and ice cubes from Coffee Café were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Coffee Cup Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Lemon Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two lemon slices were stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with a 1-3/4 Circle Punch. One slice was cut in half and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Whisper White panel inside is 5-1/4 x 10. With the 10″ at the top, score at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Fold on the score lines as shown.
- Stamp the lemon slice with Pineapple Punch Ink in both corners.
- Stamp two lemons with Pineapple Punch Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and punch with the Lemon Builder Punch.
- Stamp four leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink on Whisper White, punch with the Lemon Builder Punch.
- Add the two lemons to the first and third panels with Stampin’ Dimensionals, making sure they fit inside the card.
- Stamp the greeting on the second slice already made with Memento Black Ink and add to the center panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fold carefully to close making sure everything is tucked inside the card.
Isn’t that a fun, interactive card? Pretty easy, too! Now, continue the blog hop to see the Design Team Member’s “Cards That Move” this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We've combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs...including a unique fun fold...and a great gift-giving 3D project - JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!