Happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It goes by quickly, doesn’t it? We still have one more Christmas celebration with my oldest son’s family next Saturday because they were out of town this year! So, ours is an extended holiday!
But, the Occasions Catalog is coming soon (January 3 is the first day to order!), so this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is showcasing our “Favorite Occasions Stamp Set”!
DRESSED TO IMPRESS
I’ll be honest…there are WAY more than just one of my favorites in the new Occasions Catalog! But, I went with the one that caught my eye first! It’s called Dressed to Impress! I love the lipstick, shoes and perfume in it AND the stamp set has matching dies, plus extras like this little label!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Best Dressed Designer Paper across the bottom.
- The perfume bottle was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and colored with Wink of Stella. It was cut with the die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello Fabulous is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added on front.
Is that fun? I love this set! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4