Happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It goes by quickly, doesn’t it? We still have one more Christmas celebration with my oldest son’s family next Saturday because they were out of town this year! So, ours is an extended holiday!
But, the Occasions Catalog is coming soon (January 3 is the first day to order!), so this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is showcasing our “Favorite Occasions Stamp Set”!
DRESSED TO IMPRESS
I’ll be honest…there are WAY more than just one of my favorites in the new Occasions Catalog! But, I went with the one that caught my eye first! It’s called Dressed to Impress! I love the lipstick, shoes and perfume in it AND the stamp set has matching dies, plus extras like this little label!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Best Dressed Designer Paper across the bottom.
- The perfume bottle was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and colored with Wink of Stella. It was cut with the die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello Fabulous is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added on front.
Is that fun? I love this set! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!