Happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It goes by quickly, doesn’t it? We still have one more Christmas celebration with my oldest son’s family next Saturday because they were out of town this year! So, ours is an extended holiday!
But, the Occasions Catalog is coming soon (January 3 is the first day to order!), so this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is showcasing our “Favorite Occasions Stamp Set”!
DRESSED TO IMPRESS
I’ll be honest…there are WAY more than just one of my favorites in the new Occasions Catalog! But, I went with the one that caught my eye first! It’s called Dressed to Impress! I love the lipstick, shoes and perfume in it AND the stamp set has matching dies, plus extras like this little label!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Best Dressed Designer Paper across the bottom.
- The perfume bottle was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and colored with Wink of Stella. It was cut with the die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello Fabulous is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added on front.
Is that fun? I love this set! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC