Happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It goes by quickly, doesn’t it? We still have one more Christmas celebration with my oldest son’s family next Saturday because they were out of town this year! So, ours is an extended holiday!
But, the Occasions Catalog is coming soon (January 3 is the first day to order!), so this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is showcasing our “Favorite Occasions Stamp Set”!
DRESSED TO IMPRESS
I’ll be honest…there are WAY more than just one of my favorites in the new Occasions Catalog! But, I went with the one that caught my eye first! It’s called Dressed to Impress! I love the lipstick, shoes and perfume in it AND the stamp set has matching dies, plus extras like this little label!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Best Dressed Designer Paper across the bottom.
- The perfume bottle was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and colored with Wink of Stella. It was cut with the die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello Fabulous is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added on front.
Is that fun? I love this set! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!