Happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It goes by quickly, doesn’t it? We still have one more Christmas celebration with my oldest son’s family next Saturday because they were out of town this year! So, ours is an extended holiday!
But, the Occasions Catalog is coming soon (January 3 is the first day to order!), so this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is showcasing our “Favorite Occasions Stamp Set”!
DRESSED TO IMPRESS
I’ll be honest…there are WAY more than just one of my favorites in the new Occasions Catalog! But, I went with the one that caught my eye first! It’s called Dressed to Impress! I love the lipstick, shoes and perfume in it AND the stamp set has matching dies, plus extras like this little label!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Best Dressed Designer Paper across the bottom.
- The perfume bottle was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Purple Posy cardstock and colored with Wink of Stella. It was cut with the die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The roses were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the dies and added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello Fabulous is stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut with the label die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Peaceful Poppies Sequins were added on front.
Is that fun? I love this set! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6