Happy Saturday! On our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, our theme is Keep You In Stitches…using any of the stitched framelits in the catalogs! I was SO happy to see the Rectangle Stitched Framelits in the Occasions Catalog! I love the huge variety of different sizes! I used several on my card along with the darling Fable Friends stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The largest Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the Whisper White layer.
- Another Stitched Rectangle was used to cut the center of a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Coastal Cabana (I used the inside for another project!) It was popped up on the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny from Fable Friends was stamped inside the rectangle with Memento Black Ink and colored with Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends.
- The grass was stamped off using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then cut with the narrow Rectangle Framelit. It was added across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I totally fell in love with this sweet little bunny and just HAD to have this stamp set right away! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Keep You In Stitches Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4