Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Luck of the Irish…any color of green cards! Since we are so close to St. Patrick’s Day, I did my Gnome Leprechaun again!
Isn’t he cute? I love the “red” beard on this one. (Check out Thursday’s post if you want to see the other Gnome Leprechaun card I made.)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1 x 4-1/2 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added across the front, then a 3/4 x 3 placed on top of that.
- A 1/8 x 4-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added on top.
- The scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched So Sweeting Dies and added on top.
- The gnome hat was punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies cut from Cajun Craze cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a 1/8″ strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is adhered together and added to the scallop rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the small label in Stitched So Sweetly Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ve had so much fun making these gnomes! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous Luck of the Irish card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV