- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Softly Falling folder and added to the front.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper across the front, and a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper on top of it for a little sparkle!
- The snowman from Seasonal Chums (gasp…I cut my rubber apart to separate it from the back…I can always place them back together on the block!) was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Real Red, Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky Markers, then cut with the 2-1/4 Circle Punch.
- I added the circle to a larger Scallop Circle from Layering Circles Framelits cut from Real Red cardstock, then to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas from Seasonal Chums was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then tucked and adhered under the circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cute, cute, cute!!! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!