I love Stampin’ Up!’s Way to Goat stamp set! The greetings in it are SO fun…and I love this sheepish looking goat the most! I can think of a few people to send this card to! This is one of the cards I did for my Go Divas new catalog swap…I’ll show the second one next week!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of World of Goods DSP (I thought this pattern looked like mud you’d find in a farm yard!) was added to a 3 x 4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The greeting in Way to Goat was stamped at the top with Early Espresso Ink and it was added to a 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 layer of Early Espresso cardstock.
- Some Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was added to hide the seam and wrapped around to the back and adhered, then the element added to the base card.
- The goat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Crumb Cake Combo and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. The ground was stamped with Bumblebee Ink. It was cut with the 2″ Layering Circle Die and added to a 2-1/4″ Early Espresso Circle. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added next to the greeting.
I chuckle at that greeting every time! Too fun! Check out Create with Connie and Mary! We did an entire Collection of cards using this stamp set with step-by-step tutorials!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4