I’m using the sweet stamp set, Fable Friends, in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog for my card today! I played along with Global Design Project (GDP181) challenge…such pretty SPRING colors!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of regular Whisper White cardstock, the Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP colors were added to the top leaving a 1/8″ border, then the 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 Lemon Lime Twist Gingham DSP across the bottom.
- The Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (sold out) was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock layer and tied in a bow.
- The goose from Fable Friends was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist Markers. The grass was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist. It was cut with the Large Oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Easter Greetings from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then cut with the smallest circle in Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Love this happy, cheerful card and color combination!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!