I’m using the sweet stamp set, Fable Friends, in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog for my card today! I played along with Global Design Project (GDP181) challenge…such pretty SPRING colors!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of regular Whisper White cardstock, the Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP colors were added to the top leaving a 1/8″ border, then the 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 Lemon Lime Twist Gingham DSP across the bottom.
- The Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (sold out) was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock layer and tied in a bow.
- The goose from Fable Friends was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist Markers. The grass was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist. It was cut with the Large Oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Easter Greetings from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then cut with the smallest circle in Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Love this happy, cheerful card and color combination!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!