I’m using the sweet stamp set, Fable Friends, in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog for my card today! I played along with Global Design Project (GDP181) challenge…such pretty SPRING colors!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of regular Whisper White cardstock, the Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP colors were added to the top leaving a 1/8″ border, then the 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 Lemon Lime Twist Gingham DSP across the bottom.
- The Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (sold out) was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock layer and tied in a bow.
- The goose from Fable Friends was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist Markers. The grass was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist. It was cut with the Large Oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Easter Greetings from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then cut with the smallest circle in Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Love this happy, cheerful card and color combination!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
We love our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog called Nothing's Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images...definitely some of our favorite things! And we've combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING'S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You'll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects...perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!