I’m using the sweet stamp set, Fable Friends, in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog for my card today! I played along with Global Design Project (GDP181) challenge…such pretty SPRING colors!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of regular Whisper White cardstock, the Grapefruit Grove and Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP colors were added to the top leaving a 1/8″ border, then the 1-1/2 x 3-3/4 Lemon Lime Twist Gingham DSP across the bottom.
- The Daffodil Delight Organdy Ribbon (sold out) was wrapped around the Whisper White cardstock layer and tied in a bow.
- The goose from Fable Friends was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black Ink, then colored with Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist Markers. The grass was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist. It was cut with the Large Oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Easter Greetings from Fable Friends was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, then cut with the smallest circle in Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Love this happy, cheerful card and color combination!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!