Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! The challenge this week is “Christmas in July” cards. It’s never too late to start your Christmas cards, right? I’ve never done it, but I know a lot of people offer Christmas in July classes! I fell in love with the new stamp set, Lots of Cheer, in the Annual Catalog…that stacked snowman made out of boxes was just calling my name!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Brights Granny Apple Green Gingham 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock was added over that.
- The largest Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Smoky Slate cardstock, then added on front.
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Light Basic Black, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Around the body was outlined with Pool Party Blends. It was hand-cut then added to the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Timeless Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two Red Rhinestone Jewels were added in the background.
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!