Yeah! It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week we are featuring Delightful Dijon on our cards! I am REALLY liking this color for Fall! I hadn’t used it much up to this point…but it a perfect color for the yellow leaves! Reminds me of More Mustard, but a little more brown in it…
I used Vintage Leaves and Acorny Thank you with the new Acorn Punch on my card today. I’m loving the way it turned out! Do you know what package the pattern of designer paper came out of??? Bohemian! I know! I went looking for a Delightful Dijon pattern and found this one!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Delightful Dijon cardstock folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla, I cut a diagonal 4″ wide piece of Bohemian Designer Paper and adhered.
- I cut a 1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and placed it along the left side, then used the Hello Honey Striped Cotton Ribbon over part of it and wrapped to the back to secure.
- Two Vintage Leaves were stamped with Delightful Dijon Ink on Delightful Dijon cardstock and cut with the Leaflets Framelits. They were placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Since I needed a greeting for the front of my card, I decided to go ahead and used the acorn base in Acorny Thank You stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock. The checked top was stamped with Early Espresso ink on Early Espresso cardstock. Then I used the Acorn punch to punch them out and adhere to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thankful from Acorny Thank You was stamped with Delightful Dijon ink on Very Vanilla, then cut and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionls, too.
That’s it! I love this color combination! OK…go check out Mary’s card next!