Happy Valentine's Day! We have a fun sketch challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary! Hope you play along! Make sure to check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team and be prepared to be inspired!
Here's mine…no, not a Valentine. I'm kind of done with those by now. I must admit…I did another card first, then changed it out to this one. I'll post the first one I made on Friday! lol! You can tell me which one you like better!
This is what I did!
- I started with 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. I used the Adorning Accents Edgelit along the right edge, then embossed it with the Adorning Accent folder.
- I layered a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sycamore Street DSP on the inside edge of the card so it shows thru to the front.
- I stamped the greeting from Feels Good stamp set in Island Indigo on the front of the Sahara Sand card base.
- The Bloomin' Marvelous flowers were stamped with Tangerine Tango on Whisper White, then cut out.
- I punched the Blossom Punch from Summer Starfruit cardstock and a portion of the Blossom from Island Indigo cardstock. I added the Summer Starfruit to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals, then tucked the smaller Bloomin' Marvelous flowers around it. The Island Indigo Blossom I cut off two petals and tucked it behind.
- I flattened the Soda Pop Top with the Big Shot, then punched a 1" circle of the same DSP for the center.
- The butterfly from Bloomin' Marvelous was stamped with Island Indigo Ink, then punched with the Petite Butterfly punch and placed with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Finally, I added a trio of small Pearls for the butterfly's body and trios of small pearls to each of the Bloomin' Marvelous flowers.
Hope you like it!
It's Week 4 over on Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition and we are showing off the Nature sets in the Spring Mini and Sale-A-Bration brochures. It's not too late to join us…we still have 1 1/2 weeks left to go, plus you can see all the projects we've already done. Some are easy, some more difficult…but all of them will work great in your classes and stamp camps! AND…we leave them up for over a year so you can refer back to them 24/7! At a price of $34.95 US for over 30 step-by-step PHOTO tutorials…how can you go wrong? That's just a little over $1 a piece!