I've used this set, Dapper Dad, a few times for my card classes! Seems everyone needs "man" cards. I love the watch image in this set…perfect for almost any masculine card you need! I added a little bling to mine with a rhinestone jewel at the top of the dial and a mini brad for the watch winder (is that what it is called???) lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is Crumb Cake cut to 4 1/4 x 11.
- I added a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of Midnight Muse cardstock.
- On the 3 1/4 x 4 1/2" piece of Crumb Cake, adhere a 2" X 3 1/2" piece of Parkers Pattern Designer Paper (I love the stripe!), cut with a flag end.
- Wrap a length of Early Espresso Bakers' Twine around the Crumb Cake a couple times and add a bow or knot. Adhere this piece to the base card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch a 2 1/2" Circle from Cherry Cobbler and emboss with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the watch with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and cut it out. Adhere it to the Cherry Cobbler circle with Stampin' Dimensionals. Pierce a hole for the Mini Brad on the watch winder and place. Add a Rhinestone Jewel at the top of the dial. Adhere the circle to the base card.
- Finally, stamp Make a Wish from Sweet Essentials in Early Espresso on a 1/2" strip of Very Vanilla, cut the flag end and attach to the front.
What do you think? A pretty nice masculine card? I think so!
Don't forget about my Adhesive Sale going on now!!!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
ORDERS on retail amount of $50 or more BEFORE tax & shipping will receive
Sale-A-Bration benefits…choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for EVERY $50 you spend!!!