Did you have a great weekend? It was beautiful here, we went for a long drive in the convertible and it felt good! Too bad I woke up this morning to the sound of rain!
Does this layout look familiar? That's because I've used it before for Valentine's Day (see it HERE!) I decided to update it with the new Mosiac Madness stamp set!
Here are the details:
- Base card is 4 1/4 x 11 Strawberry Slush, folded in half.
- I cut a 2 x 4 piece of Quatrefancy DSP and adhered to the front of the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White.
- I used the Needlepoint Embossing Folder and embossed the Xs on the top and bottom of the DSP, then added it to the front of the base.
- I cut the Apothecary Accent from Island Indigo and pierced around the edges.
- I stamped the open Mosaic shape with Island Indigo on Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Strawberry Slush. (I know the package says Daffodil Delight is the coordinating color, but in this print, it definitely is closer to Crushed Curry!) I added them to the front of the Accent with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I punched the little flower from Itty Bitty Punches in the coordinating colors, curled the edges with my scoring tool, then added to the middle with Mini Glue Dots. A Rhinestone Jewel in each gives it a little bling!
- Finally, I stamped Gee, Thanks from Really Good Greetings set…love that new set…in Strawberry Slush ink.
Do you like? I do! This set is really growing on me, especially when I can add flowers to it like I did here! lol! Me and flowers…gotta love them!
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Really Good Greetings
Paper: Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Quatrefancy Designer Paper
Ink: Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Apothecary Accent Framelits, Itty Bitty Punches, Rhinestone Jewels, Piercing Tool and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Needlepoint Embossing Folder
It is time for EARLY BIRD SPECIAL on our wonderful SUMMER COLLECTION featuring the NEW Stampin' Up! CATALOG!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the SUMMER COLLECTION all about? 24 incredible projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial! NEW this session – MORE card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – June 17 – 22! Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20…you don't want to miss it!
Relax this summer and let Create with Connie and Mary design your classes for you! Sign up HERE today!
STILL TAKING ORDERS!
NEW catalog Ribbon Shares!!!
BONUS: Get a free package of Candy Dots in your choice of family color with each $50 ribbon share purchase (before shipping)!