It's Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge. We have a pretty, wintery color combination challenge for you to try this week! I love the colors!
To me, these colors say SNOW…so I pulled out Snowflake Soiree to use as my stamp set!
Here are the details:
- The base card is Wisteria Wonder, cut 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half.
- On top, I used a layer of Baja Breeze, 4 x 5 1/4, and embossed with the Lacy Brocade Folder.
- I added a 2 x 4 1/2 strip of Snow Festival Designer Paper and cut the bottom with a flag cut.
- I stamped the snowflake in Snowflake Soiree Stamp Set in Wisteria Wonder on Whisper White and punched it with the Blossom Punch. I stamped it again in Baja Breeze and cut out just the center to layer on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- In the very center is a Rhinestone.
- I cut a 1 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Silver Glimmer paper and layered it on a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of Wisteria Wonder, scalloped at the bottom with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.
- I added the Christmas Cheer greeting from Sweet Essentials, stamped in Baja Breeze on Whisper White and cut with flag ends.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I love seeing the different ideas using these colors!