We are finishing up Week 2 over on Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 subscription featuring the HOLIDAY and MAIN Stampin' Up! catalogs!!!! Only $24.95 US, that's just $1 a project with full step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! On Saturday we offer a challenge for everyone to play along…this week we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24 to see what we're all about! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!
I used Wetlands for my Card "Create"tions card set this past week on the Fall Collection card week, so I thought I'd show off one more card using this set! I love it and definitely has a "fallish" look to it, don't you think?
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Crumb Cake is folded in half to make the base card.
- I cut a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Chocolate Chip to place on top.
- Then I used a 3 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White that I embossed with the Woodgrain Folder and swiped the Chocolate Chip ink pad over top to bring out the raised areas.
- I stamped the goose from Wetlands on a scrap piece of Whisper White, then cut it with the Deco Label Framelit. I sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink. I also colored it lightly with the AquaPainter and Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry ink. I placed it on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped Hello from A Dozen Thoughts in Chocolate Chip on 1/2" Crumb Cake cardstock and cut a flag end.
- To finish it off, I used 3 of the Crushed Curry Candy Dots above the greeting.
Make sure to see what the rest of the Design Team did this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 Saturday Sketch Challenge…then come play along!