Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve last year’s Incentive Trip on a Norway Cruise that we will be taking this upcoming May! I’m joining the top 1% of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have earned this reward. Our blog hop theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I’m excited that every few months, Stampin’ Up! will release some Online Exclusives! The Irresistible Blooms Bundle is one of those exclusives! They will not be in any of the catalogs, but make sure to check them out online.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Shaded Spruce cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- From the Flowers & More Designer Paper, two polka dot prints were cut 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 and two flower prints were cut 1-1/2 x 3-1/4. They were added towards the right side of the Basic White cardstock layer.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Polished Pink cardstock was layered across the front.
- The smaller flower from Irresistible Blooms stamp set was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Polished Pink Ink, then watercolored with Polished Pink Ink using a Water Painter. The two leaves cluster was stamped on Basic White cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink and watercolored with Shaded Spruce Ink using a Water Painter. They were cut with the Irresistible Blooms Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hello from Irresistible Blooms stamp set was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink and hand-cut around the letters. It was added with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The In Color Opal Rounds were added to the center of the flower and along one side for a little bling.
I love the flowers in this set. So pretty! If you need any supplies to recreate these projects, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
HOST CODE: KBB6QS2U
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: KBB6QS2U
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin' Up!'s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern's light will show the way thru those warm summer adventures! We've combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you'll love to display! See more details HERE!
These rhinos will stomp their way into your heart with their cute expressions and fun accessories! The new online exclusive RHINO READY BUNDLE lets you create settings for your rhinos on cards, favors or other paper projects! And the open line stamp images allow you to create in any color your wish, plus add an adorable greeting! We've combined the RHINO READY BUNDLE with the BUTTERFLY WISHES DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheery collection! Our RHINO READY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a cute packaging idea that can be used for any occasion! See more details HERE!
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We've combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!