If you follow my blog, I mentioned last week that several of the Challenge Team used the Special Reason Bundle on their cards. I decided to make a second card from something different for the actual challenge, but here’s my the original Special Reason card I was going to post. I love the soft and spring-like colors!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Flirty Flamingo, scored at 4-1/4 and folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of In Color Patterns DSP was added across the front.
- The larger flower from Special Reason stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo on Whisper White and the smaller flower twice with Blushing Bride, the leaves with Pear Pizzazz. All were cut with the Stylish Stems Framelits.
- The were added to the front of the card, and the greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
If you want to see the other cards made with this stamp set, you can visit our Create with Connie and Mary website to see the challenge for this week! Then play along! And…if you haven’t signed up for our February Mini Session, now is a great time…we’ll be opening soon! Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a Valentine Bonus Project that is also perfect for a wedding gift! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!