No Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge today as we give our Challenge Team the week off!
The final hours of the countdown until Christmas are here! I’m scurrying around still working on getting gifts wrapped (almost done!), and MAYBE get a little bit of baking done. It looks like my dad MAY get moved to a rehab facility before Christmas, that is good news that he is on the road to recovery. Wish he could be home, but this is the next best thing.
I made some little Clear Tiny Treat Boxes for the members of my Stamp Clubs to tuck inside their order bags this month. These women have become friends and I love having them over to stamp! Many have been in my Clubs for years! I do appreciate each of them as they keep my business going! Here’s a photo of part of them made up…I was waiting for another shipment of boxes to come in to make the rest as the Clear Tiny Treat boxes were on backorder for a little while.
And here is a closeup:
Aren’t they pretty?
- I love the Blooms & Wishes flower image turned into a poinsettia! To make the flower, I stamped full strength and stamped off with Real Red Ink on Whisper White. The flower was stamped again in Emerald Envy and cut apart for the leaves.
- That Red Stitched Ribbon is SO nice to wrap around the Clear Tiny Treat Box and tie.
- Inside the box is some Emerald Envy cardstock for the bottom, then a package of Gold Binder Clips that I opened and placed inside. One of the little projects we made in Club used them, so I thought they would like some more to recreate that project.
- The gold buttons in the center are retired from the main catalog, but available on the Clearance Rack at a great price…they were too perfect not to use with the Gold Baker’s Twine tied in a bow.
- Merry Wishes from Oh What Fun stamp set is stamped with Emerald Envy Ink and punched with the Duet Banner punch.
You can order any of the supplies from my website by clicking on the product photos below! Hope you are getting everything done on your list for the holidays! Be safe on the roads if you are traveling! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!