Hello everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is “Don’t Box Me In”. We are doing a little box favor this week! Will be fun to see what everyone has done! I went with a triangle box that I found online and thought it was so cute to hold a few pieces of candy, or small gift! It has the NEW Love What You Do stamp set and Share What You Love Designer Paper…love it!
- The base of the Triangle box is 7 x 9-3/4 Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- With long side at top of Simply Scored, score at 2-3/8, 5-7/8 and 8-5/8.
- With short side at top, score at 2-1/8 and 4-7/8.
- Pencil mark the long edge midway at 1-3/4.
- Cut away the four corners (the short tab PLUS the next area on two corners).
- From the pencil mark, use scoring tool to score a diagonal line from mark to inside corner.
- Crease all the score lines. Then on the tabs with the pencil marks, trim parallel to the score line…leaving approx 3/8″ for tabs on the side to close the box.
- Decorate with 1 x 2-1/2, 2-1/8 x 2-5/8 and 2-1/2 x 2-5/8 pieces of Old Olive cardstock.
- Top with 7/8 x 2-1/8, 2 x 2-1/2 and 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 pieces of Share What You Love Designer Paper.
- Stamp Love What You Do with Old Olive on Whisper White cardstock, then punch with the Tailored Tag Punch, trim away approx. 1/8 from each angle. Layer on another Tailored Tag punched from Old Olive cardstock. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals towards bottom of tag. The top flap will fold down under the tag to close.
- Cut out a small portion of the flower from DSP and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Those directions are probably as clear as mud, so I’ll try to make a template when I get a chance.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!