Hello everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is “Don’t Box Me In”. We are doing a little box favor this week! Will be fun to see what everyone has done! I went with a triangle box that I found online and thought it was so cute to hold a few pieces of candy, or small gift! It has the NEW Love What You Do stamp set and Share What You Love Designer Paper…love it!
- The base of the Triangle box is 7 x 9-3/4 Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- With long side at top of Simply Scored, score at 2-3/8, 5-7/8 and 8-5/8.
- With short side at top, score at 2-1/8 and 4-7/8.
- Pencil mark the long edge midway at 1-3/4.
- Cut away the four corners (the short tab PLUS the next area on two corners).
- From the pencil mark, use scoring tool to score a diagonal line from mark to inside corner.
- Crease all the score lines. Then on the tabs with the pencil marks, trim parallel to the score line…leaving approx 3/8″ for tabs on the side to close the box.
- Decorate with 1 x 2-1/2, 2-1/8 x 2-5/8 and 2-1/2 x 2-5/8 pieces of Old Olive cardstock.
- Top with 7/8 x 2-1/8, 2 x 2-1/2 and 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 pieces of Share What You Love Designer Paper.
- Stamp Love What You Do with Old Olive on Whisper White cardstock, then punch with the Tailored Tag Punch, trim away approx. 1/8 from each angle. Layer on another Tailored Tag punched from Old Olive cardstock. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals towards bottom of tag. The top flap will fold down under the tag to close.
- Cut out a small portion of the flower from DSP and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Those directions are probably as clear as mud, so I’ll try to make a template when I get a chance.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!