I had two of my small team attend Stampin’ Up!’s On Stage at Home “with” me virtually this weekend! On Stage is full of recognition awards, general session information and stamping classes! It is tradition to make up room-mate and downline gifts when we meet in person. I wanted to make up a small care package for them to use while virtually viewing! I found these darling little rolling luggage containers on Amazon…the wheels really work and the handle comes up and everything! So, they got to use their “luggage” even though we were at a virtual event!
Everything inside, plus a package of gems!
- A notebook covered with Trimming the Town DSP and Coming Home Stamp Set and Home Together Dies.
- The house was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends, the trees with Old Olive Blends. It was cut with the Layered Ovals Die.
- The cylinder is a small flashlight covered in DSP that can be hooked on your purse or bag. It has a really strong light!
- The lipstick is a pen.
- The house with the heart covers a mini Altoids tin.
- The house with the star covers some mini Post-It-Notes.
- A giant binder clip for holding papers together!
- A package of Stampin’ Up! Holiday Rhinestones
They all fit so nicely in the luggage container! Wrapped up in a cello bag with a pretty bow and printed off tag!
What do you think? Pretty cute, huh? I loved them and hoped the gals that attended liked them, too!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!