I like to provide a calendar for my Stamp Club members every year. Here is the 2013 one we did at our last Stamp Club event! I love the "fresh" look of the Pleasant Poppies image…makes me think SPRING, even though we still have about 8 inches of snow on the ground!
What makes it nice is the the easel stand folds up and makes it the same size as a regular card, so it fits in a standard envelope to mail!
- Fold 4 1/4 x 11 in half to form base card.
- Stamp the Pleasant Poppies in Black Stazon partially on the front and full across the back.
- Watercolor with Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers.
- Cut next to largest size of Label Framelit from Real Red Polka Dot Parade DSP, score across lengthwise and adhere on each side of Whisper White base card score line. Trim off excess on sides.
- Score 4 1/4 x 5 Whisper White piece at 1, 2-1/2, and 4. Crease into Valley, Mountain, Valley fold and adhere the short tabs to the inside of the base card as shown.
- Tie Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon around front panel and tie a knot.
- Add Calender to 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 Gumball Green mat and adhere to front of easel calendar.
Look for me at Leadership…I'll have a few of these to swap!
Woohoo!!! Did you notice that we have opened the Early Bird registration for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions 2013? You don't want to miss out! Sign up today before the cost savings goes away! With over 30 projects with step-by-step PHOTO instructions at a price of $29.95 US, you can't go wrong…that is less than $1 per tutorial! These are perfect for your classes and stamp camps! But…customers are welcome, too! We will be starting January 20th…hurry and sign up today over at Create with Connie and Mary!