- Cut the Thick Whisper White to 10 x 8-1/2, Score with 10″ on top at 2-1/2, 3, 9 and 9-1/2. Turn and score with 8-1/2 on top at 1/2, 4, 4-1/2 and 8. Cut as shown in this template.
- Round the flap with the Corner Rounder. Adhere box together on the 1/2″ side tab.
- Cut a 3-3/8 x 5-7/8 piece of Christmas Quilt Designer Paper for the front of the box. Cut a 2-3/8 x 3-3/8 piece of coordinating DSP for the front flap (round the bottom corners).
- Stamp the greeting with Memento Black on 3/4″ scrap Garden Green, cut with flag end. Adhere to front with Stampin’ Dimentionals.
- Form the belly band by cutting a 3/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Real Red, score at 2-1/8, 2-3/4, 6-1/4 and 6-7/8. Fold around the box and adhere in front.
- Stamp the mug and star image from Hug In A Mug with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, stamp inside mug with Real Red, marshmallows with Crumb Cake, candy cane with Real Red. Color a few marshmallows with Powder Pink Marker. Punch with 2″ Circle Punch and adhere to 2-1/4″ Circle punched from Silver Glimmer Paper. Add Rhinestone to center. Add to belly band with Stampin’ Dimensional to hide seam.
- Tuck in a Starbucks Hot Cocoa mix and a little candy cane!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!