Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021 plus earn the trip for Western Caribbean Cruise for 2022! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
FRIGHTFULLY CUTE BUNDLE
I love the Frightful Tags Dies and the greetings in this stamp set so had to buy ANOTHER Halloween set! Plus the little critter designs in the Cute Halloween Designer Paper (especially this little BAT), I just couldn’t resist!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, stamped with the greeting from Frightfully Cute Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the boo design from Cute Halloween DSP was added down the left side.
- The large polka dot circle was cut from the Cute Halloween DSP with the Layering Circle Dies and adhered on the front.
- The spiderweb from Frightful Tags Dies was cut from Black Glitter Paper and adhered.
- The label was cut from Highland Heather cardstock with the die and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bat was hand-cut from the Cute Halloween DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider and hanger were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the web with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Some black/white twine was colored with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the end of the hanger with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of purple In Color Jewels were added to the spider body and the background.
SOOOO cute! LOVE that spiderweb die! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!