Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021 plus earn the trip for Western Caribbean Cruise for 2022! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
FRIGHTFULLY CUTE BUNDLE
I love the Frightful Tags Dies and the greetings in this stamp set so had to buy ANOTHER Halloween set! Plus the little critter designs in the Cute Halloween Designer Paper (especially this little BAT), I just couldn’t resist!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Flirty Flamingo cardstock, stamped with the greeting from Frightfully Cute Stamp Set in Memento Black Ink.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the boo design from Cute Halloween DSP was added down the left side.
- The large polka dot circle was cut from the Cute Halloween DSP with the Layering Circle Dies and adhered on the front.
- The spiderweb from Frightful Tags Dies was cut from Black Glitter Paper and adhered.
- The label was cut from Highland Heather cardstock with the die and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bat was hand-cut from the Cute Halloween DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The spider and hanger were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the web with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Some black/white twine was colored with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends, then tied in a bow and added to the end of the hanger with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of purple In Color Jewels were added to the spider body and the background.
SOOOO cute! LOVE that spiderweb die! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM