My husband asked me last night for a birthday card for someone he works with. I had some leftovers on my desk from the Bandstand Scrappin' Kit and I made up this quick card. I love the designer papers in this kit! This card features three of the patterns!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pool Party, folded in half.
- I added a 2 x 4 3/4 strip of Bandstand Scrappin' Kit Designer Paper to the base.
- I used one of the polka dot ribbon adhesive strips in the Kit cut to 3" and layered it on a strip of So Saffron cardstock, then cut the flag ends on each side. I placing it across the front.
- I punched the Blossom punch from the red print Designer Paper in the kit, then punched one from Lucky Limeade cardstock and cut off two petals for the leaves. It is adhered to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flower are two of the adhesive diecuts from the Kit, along with a large Rhinestone Jewel.
- Finally, I stamped Happy Birthday Wishes from Petite Pairs in Black Stazon for my greeting. (Hmmm, I should have used one of the fabulous tags in the Bandstand Kit…lol!)
See, I told you! Quick and simple, but yet a VERY nice card! I think those Scrappin' Kits are FABULOUS for making card sets!
SIGN UP TODAY over on Create with Connie and Mary for a NEW Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition using occasions, nature and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs! We have TWO FREE Preview Projects over there for you to see what we are all about and to download the Project Sheets!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured!
* March 31 – April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining Mary Brown and Connie Babbert!