I've really enjoyed this By the TIde stamp set. Since it is very non-gender specific, it can be used for a variety of different people. And, who doesn't like a reminder of the beach!!! I know I'd love to be by the beach in warm weather right now! The sea fan in this set is my very favorite…great in the background or as a focal element. AND…that little seahorse is darling! This card is one I made for the SUDSOL swap at Leadership and I don't think I ever shared on here! I took my colors from the Twitterpated Designer Paper.
Here are the details!
- 4 1/4 x 11 base card of Certainly Celery, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic Gray layer, add a 2 1/2 x 4 piece of striped Twitterpated Designer Paper.
- Wrap Old Olive Striped Ribbon around to the back and adhere to hide the seam.
- Stamp the Sea Fan on scrap Whisper White with Basic Gray ink and cut with the Oval Framelit.
- Stamp the Oceanside Inn circle and the Sea Horse with Certainly Celery and punch the 1" Circle and cut out the Sea Horse. Add a small pearl to the eye of the Sea Horse.
- Adhere all to the Basic Gray layer with Stampin' Dimensionals and adhere to Certainly Celery Base Card.
- Stamp Thinking of You from Sassy Salutations with Basic Gray ink on the front.
Remember my Adhesive Sale going on now!!!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
ORDERS on retail amount of $50 or more BEFORE tax & shipping will receive
Sale-A-Bration benefits…choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for EVERY $50 you spend!!!