We have another fun color challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition! Grab your stamps and play along! We've been featuring Nature sets in the Spring and Sale-A-Bration minis this week.
I love the Swallowtail butterfly that is in the Spring Mini. It makes such a pretty background.
Here are the details on my card.
- The Crumb Cake cardstock is cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded in half to make base card.
- The Daffodil Delight is cut 3 1/2 x 5 1/2. I added a 1/2 x 5 1/2" trim of Midnight Muse cardstock to both the top and bottom to look like a layer.
- I stamped the Swallowtail with Crumb Cake towards the right side of the Daffodil Delight, then stamped the greeting from Feels Good iin Midnight Muse towards the left side.
- I wrapped Linen Thread several times around and tied a knot on the front.
- To get the Marina Mist in there, I stamped the butterfly from Bloomin' Marvelous in Marina Mist and punched it with the Petite Butterfly Punch, adding two Rhinestone Jewels for the body. It is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Nice, clean and simple card to put together! I need to use that Swallowtail butterfly some more!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team over on Create with Connie and Mary for some awesome inspiration on this color challenge! And…while you are there…have you signed up for the Spring Edition of Create with Connie and Mary? If not…why not? We still have one more week of new posts to go…but you can access everything we've done so far 24/7 for at least the next year!