Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla, the striped pattern in By the Seashore DSP was added to the bottom.
- Time to Party from Confetti Celebrations was stamped above the DSP with Dapper Denim ink.
- The Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon is added across the seam and adhered in the back.
- The Balloon punch was used to punch the Pool Party and Calypso Coral balloons. The White Thick Twine was added for strings.
- The balloons were colored with Clear Wink of Stella pen and Rhinestone Jewels added. They are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! OK…continue on the Saturday Blog Hop to the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about the NEW upcoming JULY Mini Session, then continue around to Mary and the rest of the Design Team to see what they did with Dapper Denim!