It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop! This month we are featuring the retiring In Colors…and Hello Honey is up this week! I LOVE this yellow! Not too bright, not too dull…perfect! I’m sad that it will be going away soon!
I did a very simple card using the Hello Honey and neutrals Basic Black and Very Vanilla…I love the contrast.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Hello Honey cardstock, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Very Vanilla was embossed with the Delicate Dots Folder.
- Across the front is 1 x 3-3/4 strip of Basic Black, towards the bottom.
- A 2-1/2 Circle was punched from Farmer’s Market Designer Paper and adhered to the front.
- The fern leaves and larger flower were cut with the Botanicals Builder Framelits from Very Vanilla, the center flower from Hello Honey and the center from Basic Black cardstock and assembled together with Mini Glue Dots, then adhere to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The fern was tucked behind.
- Here’s to You from Watercolor Wishes stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black directly on the DSP.
- A Rhinestone jewel finishes off the center of the flower for a little bling!
OK….next up on the blog hop is the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our APRIL MINI SESSION! We’ll be opening on April 11th…so don’t miss out! Then continue on to Mary Brown’s blog to see her lovely design using Hello Honey!