- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lost Lagoon folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamp Gorgeous Grunge speckles a couple times with Lost Lagoon Ink.
- Stamp Lighthearted Leaves with Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss Inks on Crumb Cake, cut with Leaflet Framelits and place on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a 1/2 x 4 strip of Whisper White, stamp “So Grateful For You” from Lighthearted Leaves with Lost Lagoon Ink. Place over and under leaves.
- Tie a bow in Linen Thread and add to small leaf with Mini Glue Dot.
- Randomly add Rhinestone Jewels to background for a little sparkle!
I love it!!! The Lost Lagoon really brings out the other fall colors! OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team did by following along the stops on the Blog Hop!
Next stop is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our October Mini Session! Our release date is October 11th…don’t delay signing up! You’ll love the fall and Christmas ideas!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves (or Lighthearted Leaves could be used!)
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season