We have a clean & simple sketch challenge for you over on Create with Connie and Mary! Grab your stamps and play along!
I used Easy Events, one of the stamp sets that will be retiring. I've used this little rubber ducky the most out of all the images in the set…it is perfect for a quick baby card and it can be non-gender specific…or specific as you choose! You saw the Rubber Ducky Theme Diaper Cake I made for my daughter-in-law's shower yesterday…how about a card to go along with it? We don't know the sex of the baby yet…so a little pink AND blue to go along with the yellow!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Basic Gray, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White is next.
- I added a 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper with the yellow print.
- I used a 2 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic Gray and cut the flag end, over top of it is a 2 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles patterned DSP, also cut with the flag end to match.
- I stamped the little rubber ducky from Easy Events in Black Stazon on Whisper White and used So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers to color. It was punched with the 1 3/4" Circle and layered onto a 2" Circle of Marina Mist.
- Finally, I tied a bow from Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon and attached with a Mini Glue Dot.
Isn't it fun? You need to check over on Create with Connie and Mary to see all the different looks the Challenge Team did with this sketch! Lovely ideas!