We have a wonderful sketch challenge for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary! Hope you take time to play along! And, make sure you go check out our new Summer look! Nice and fresh and SO relaxing! We've also started Early Bird Signups for our Summer Collection subscription! Relax and let Create with Connie and Mary design your classes this summer for you!
Here is my card…I thought this lollipop flower just fit the sketch so perfectly!
I love the bright, cheerful colors in Gingham Garden Designer Paper. And, I'm so happy that Pear Pizzazz is back in our lineup of colors!
- The 4 1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz cardstock is folded in half to form the base card.
- I cut a 3 1/4 x 5 piece of the Gingham Garden DSP floral pattern and layered on top.
- Then I used a 2 1/4 x 5 piece of Daffodil Delight to make the banner along the left side.
- I stamped the Gingham Circle from Kind & Cozy with Night of Navy ink and punched with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Inside, I layered a 2" punched circle of the Melon Mambo print, and then a 1 1/4" circle of Daffodil Delight cardstock. In the center of that is a Brights Button in green, tied with Bakers Twine.
- I added a 1/4" strip of the Pear Pizzazz plaid print and punched a 1 1/4" Circle, then cut in half for the leaves.
- Finally, I stamped Thinking of You from the Kind & Cozy stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the Daffodil Delight banner.
Nice and cheerful, isn't it? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. While you are there, don't forget to sign up for our Summer Collection while you can get the Early Bird Savings! Preview Week starts June 16th!