Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge, this time a FUN sketch! Hope you play along!
Here's my card…I used Winter Frost DSP and Festive Flurry for my challenge card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White that I embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- I added 1/2" strips of Winter Frost DSP, cut with flag ends. Across the top, I added the Silver 1/8 Ribbon.
- I stamped the small snowflake in Festive Flurry with Coastal Cabana ink, then cut it with the Festive Flurry framelit and also a Silver Glimmer small snowflake.
- I layered them together and added to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added a Frosted Finishes embellishment in the center.
- For the greeting, I used Warm Wishes from Snow Day with Island Indigo Ink.
I love this sketch! Hope you check out the rest of the Challenge Team's designs over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are in the middle of Week 2 with Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 and it's not too late to join! This week we are working on some FUN holiday and Christmas projects! Each of our tutorials comes with step-by-step PHOTO directions so it is easy to follow along! Come join us! Get more details and sign up at Create with Connie and Mary!