I've only purchased a couple of the "Best of" series of stamps this year, mainly because I already had a lot of the images. However, the Best of Halloween and Best of Snow sets have been too fun to pass up! I love Frosty and especially like that he is smaller in this version. AND, did you know that the snowflake in Best of Snow also works with the Framelits! SCORE!!!
We have a FUN sketch for you to try this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! I love the variety the Challenge Team came up with…make sure to check them out on Create with Connie and Mary!
And here is my interpretation. I went with a regular sized card, instead of the square that is shown.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Coastal Cabana (wow…I've used a TON of this color this year!)
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 5 and 3/4 x 5 strip of Winter Frost Designer Paper for the layers in the background and adhered them to the Whisper White.
- I cut a 3/4 x 4 strip of Coastal Cabana and stamped "Happy Christmas" from More Merry Messages with Black Stazon on it.
- I stamped the Frosty snowman from Best of Snow with Black Stazon on Whisper White, then colored with my Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Real Red and Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers. I added some Dazzling Details on the snowman and let him dry.
- I punched him out with the 1 3/4" Circle, then layered on the Island Indigo Window Frame Framelit. I pierced around the Framelit with the piercing too and placed on the top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added a Frosted Finishes Embellishment on top with a Mini Glue Dot!
He's SOOOO cute! Love it! Again, make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are in the middle of Week 4 over on Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013! This week we are showing off some FABULOUS Last Minute Gift Ideas for the holidays! These will be perfect for your holiday classes or gift giving! AND, it's not too late to join! Sign up today and you'll be one of the first to see our Week 4 projects and you can refer back to the projects we've already done for up to a year after the edition ends! Really…these projects are just TOO CUTE to miss! For $29.95 US, you are getting over 42 step-by-step photo project tutorials and card ideas all geared for the winter holidays! Join us today!