I feel very blessed to be part of such a wonderful community as Stampin' Up! Thank you to all who stop by and visit my blog. I truly appreciate your sweet comments and warm wishes!
Today, Create with Connie and Mary has a special sketch challenge for you to try this week! Hope you can find a few minutes over the next few days to play along!
Here's my card to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday! I'll be sharing the holiday by having 14 members of our family over for dinner!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Chocolate Chip.
- Next I added pieces from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit! I love that it had several different patterns of designer paper in it…the Tangerine Tango houndstooth pattern, the Chocolate Chip herringbone pattern and the birch tree pattern (that I ESPECIALLY love!) I used a little of each on my card!
- The turkey image from Harvest of Thanks was stamped once with Chocolate Chip and once with Tangerine Tango inks on Whisper White. I punched the Chocolate Chip with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and layered it on top of the Tangerine Tango one with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Oh, I did cut the Tangerine Tango one with the Deco Label Framelits and layered it on the next size of Chocolate Chip Deco Label.
- I also added a 1/2" strip of Champagne Glimmer Paper between the layers.
- Finally, I stamped Gratitude in Chocolate Chip ink and cut it out.
Thank you, thank you! The Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team AND Mary and I wish you many blessings in the upcoming year and are thankful that you choose to follow us! Make sure to see what the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!