Oh, I was really excited about this week's Create with Connie and Mary color challenge! I'm VERY tired of the Christmas and snowflake colors. The Strawberry Slush color in here was a welcome change and perked me right up!
Here's my card using the special Valentine set, Follow My Heart, in the Whole Lot of Love ensemble! Isn't it fun paired with the Black and White print in Kaleidoscope?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Strawberry Slush cardstock.
- Next I cut a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 square of the black and white print in Kaleidoscope Designer Paper.
- I wrapped the Black Chevron Ribbon length around the back of the Strawberry Slush to secure.
- I stamped the Eiffel Tower from Follow My Heart with Black Stazon, then the greeting in Strawberry Slush over top. I cut it with the Starburst Framelit and then adhered it to the larger Circle Framelit of Basic Black cardstock.
- I punched a Small Heart from Strawberry Slush and placed on the Eiffel Tower with a Rhinestone Jewel.
- I trimmed a banner of Bermuda Bay and added a row of Rhinestones. Then I stamped the little key banner image with Strawberry Slush, cut it out and placed it next to it, tucking both of them slightly under the circle.
I really like how the Starburst Framelit points mimics the shape points in the DSP. It's a very retro fresh look!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Everyone's cards are SOOO different and fun! And while you are there…sign up for the Valentine Special Mini Collection! Follow My Heart is one of the sets that I used!
Don't miss our Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special MINI Collection! Sign up TODAY and get all FOUR projects IMMEDIATELY since they all have been revealed!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…FOUR projects…for only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase! (Sorry, sold out!)
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!