I’m still waiting on my order with the stamp set that matches the Flower Fair Framelits I received on the Incentive Cruise. It will be here tomorrow and I can’t wait to get them! But, I made do with just the Framelits to do this card for the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge this week!
Ok, I REALLY like this card! I used Work of Art in the background for the different shades of zig zags, and then the layers of framelits just top it off.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Coastal Cabana folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, I stamped the zig zag image in Work of Art in the background three times without reinking. Then I stamped Hello from Four You with Perfect Plum ink.
- I cut the Flower Fair Framelits large flower from Perfect Plum Patterns Paper and then the centers from Whisper White and Coastal Cabana. They are put together with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I cut the leaves with Wild Wasabi and the Flower Fair Framelits, then stamped them with Wild Wasabi Ink and the zig zag image.
- I punched three of the Itty Bitty flower punch from Perfect Plum and added them to the front.
- Finally, I added a little bling with Pearls in the center of the flowers.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s designs over on Create with Connie and Mary, then grab your stuff and play along!
And…we’re getting ready for our Summer Collection 2014, featuring products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! Save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!