It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! It’s a color challenge this time, so grab your stamps, ink and paper and play along with us! Our Challenge Team has lots of inspiration for you! Aren’t these colors pretty? And, they are in several of the new Designer Papers in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!
Here’s my card! I needed a fun, whimsical birthday card, so this fit the bill!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay, folded in half. The two bottom corners were rounded with the Corner Rounder.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with Delicate Dots Embossing Folder and rounded the corners.
- The 2 x 4 diagonal stripe of Birthday Bash Designer Paper was centered down the front. The 2 x 3-1/2 swirl Birthday Bash Designer Paper was placed across the bottom, rounding the corners.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the Big Day greeting image in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Markers. All four corners were corner rounded, too. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Bow Punch was punched twice with Birthday Bash DSP and formed the bow at the top of the greeting.
- The cake stand was stamped with Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White and colored with the same markers, then cut out and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The candle stamped with Calypso Coral and placed on top.
Very fun and fit the bill for my whimsical card need! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary.
And…don‘t forget! Our new Spring Collection 2015 starts on Sunday…don’t miss out over on Create with Connie and Mary! It is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. AND, with Early Bird Pricing…save $5 off the regular $29.95 price! Get over 24 projects for only $24.95 US…that’s a $1 each tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!