Oh man…I’m working on my third week of a wicked cold! I came down with it at the start of Leadership…it mostly went away, then I think my grand-daughter gave me her cold! I’m miserable! lol! But, it’s Thursday! Time for a new Create with Connie and Mary challenge. We have a fun sketch for you to try!
And here is my card:
I took liberty with the trio of dots lined up and made a balloon bouquet! Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crushed Curry. Over that is a 4″ diagonal piece of Whisper white.
- A 1 x 5 piece of Birthday Bash Designer Paper was laid across the seam, then the top portion was embossed with the Delicate Dots folder.
- I stamped Birthday Girl with Night of Navy Ink on the diagonal.
- The balloons were stamped with Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist and Bermuda Bay inks and hand-cut out. I added them to the front above the DSP.
- I tied a bow with White Thick Twine and added it to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, each of the balloons has a Rhinestone Jewel.
Make sure to check out Create with Connie and Mary and see what the Challenge Team did this week! There are some fantastic ideas!