Oh, the sketch this week I thought was a little tricky…but then I saw what the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team did and I was banging myself on the head thinking…why didn’t I think of that?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Watermelon Wonder, folded in half. I also rounded the bottom right corner.
- The next layer is cut 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White with the corner rounded, too.
- On that layer I added a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Cherry on Top Designer Paper, then wrapped Bermuda Bay Thick Twine around three times to hide the seam.
- I colored the Happy Birthday image in Amazing stamp set with Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped on the right bottom side.
- I also stamped the birthday candle circles in Amazing Birthday stamp set with each of those Inks on scrap Whisper White, punched them with the 1-1/4 circle and added them over the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little bling, I used the new Brights Sequins.
Lots of birthday fun! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!