It’s time for another Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week, so grab your stamps and play along! Lots of inspiration from our Challenge Team over there! Ready, set…go!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- A 2 x 3-3/4 piece of the star pattern in Happy Hauntings DSP was placed across the center towards the right side. Another 1/2 x 3-3/4 strip of Real Red adds some color below the DSP.
- The vampire image was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Very Vanilla and watercolored with Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers. A little Pink Pirouette Marker was used for the cheeks. Old Olive Marker was used for the eyes. It was cut with the Oval Framelit.
- The Spider Web Doily was trimmed and placed under the DSP…and some Rhinestones add a little bling.
- The greeting was stamped above the DSP with Basic Black Archival Ink.
- Because the vampire image was stamped on Very Vanilla, I did use the White Gel Pen and added highlights to the eyes and teeth to make them white.
Isn’t that fun? Like I said…that Haunt Ya Later set is just TOO cute!
Need some ideas for new sets? Want some exclusive ideas that are not posted public? Check out the new Create with Connie and Mary AUGUST Mini Session! We opened it yesterday, but it’s not too late to join! Here’s a sneak peek of this month’s projects!
All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips.
As a BONUS, Mary and I will each be doing two more cards during the rest of the month…so you have another complete card set to inspire you!
All this for only $8.95 US! We opened yesterday on Wednesday, August 19th! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!